The Royal Flower is a floral company that is based out of Toronto, Ontario, and have a flawless reputation for high quality flowers. While they work mainly with roses, they also have a seasonal flower mix, which is perfect for those who are looking to change things up from time to time. Unlike other companies who work exclusively with Eternity Roses, the Royal Flower also works with fresh cut product. Flowers themselves are usually a fantastic gift for any occasion (or just because!), but roses tend to be the bud in the spotlight, due to their notorious reputation for amorous gestures. Just imagine the look on someone’s face when you tell them that the bouquet of roses you just gave them, would last for over a year!
Care and Upkeep:
To keep your Eternity Roses in prime condition for their life expectancy, there are a few simple steps that must be adhered to. These carefully preserved petals should be:
- Kept in a shaded area, where they will not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Kept in their original box to prevent over handling.
- Kept in cooler areas.
While those three simple steps work for their Eternity Roses, fresh cut flowers have different requirements if you want to keep them alive and thriving for as long as you can.
- Keep the roses in the box they came in (the flowers are placed in a waterproof container with a floral form which is soaked in water and flower food).
- Make sure they have access to adequate sunlight.
- Keep the flowers in cold, to medium room temperature to keep them alive longer.
The Royal Flower has lots of readily available products that have incredible shelf life, and are of the highest quality. Depending on what the client is looking for, there is a lot of stuff to go through! Some of their categories include:
- Fresh Roses
- Eternity Roses
- Seasonal Flower Mix
When you have an idea of what you are looking for, simply click the category, and you are able to quickly browse over the many options available. When you have a general idea of what you are looking for, each category has many things to choose from.
Ordering and Pricing:
When you have decided what you want to order, you are able to swiftly, and safely, place an order on their website. The website design is sleek and stylish, and there are quite a few customization options for each of their products. Because the flowers are preserved at a time when they are at an ideal point of their natural beauty, they are also gaining traction due to the fact that they are far more ecologically efficient compared to fresh cut flowers. They have a longer shelf life, as well as low energy transport and storage.
There are a few ways to contact them, and as long as you call before hand, you can even go pick up your order yourself!
Below is a selection of their available products and their pricing at the time of this review. Please be aware that product selection, their availability, and prices, and subjected to change at any time.
These products have a life expectancy of 7 to 10 days.
- Olivine at $179.00
- Small Sapphire at $89.00
- Jewelry at $129.00 to $149.00
- Diamond at $149.00 to $169.00
- Garnet at $199.00 to $399.00
- Pearl at $199.99
- Treasure at $219.00
- Gem at $199.00
- Rainbow Moonstone at $179.00 to $210.00
- Amethyst & Alexandrite at $179.00 to $210.00
These products have a life expectancy of one year.
- Zircon at $229.00 (it is usually at $249.00, but there is a sale going on)
- XL Crystal at $85.00
- Topaz – Jewel Box at $259.00 (it is usually at $279.00, but there is a sale going on)
- Small Ombre – Square Box at $199.00 (it is usually $219.00.00, but there is a sale going on)
- Rose Garden at $179.00
- Romantic Heart at $279.00
- Quartz at $159.00 (it is usually $179.00, but there is a sale going on)
- Onyx – All Sizes at $159.00 to $259.00
- Ombre – Square Box at $349.00
- Mini Crystal at $45.00
- Medium Crystal at $75.00
- Marble at $99.00
- Magnolia at $179.00
- Luxe Sapphire – Small Square and Round Box at $169.00 to $189.00
- Love Box – Record Your Voice at $219.00 (it is usually at 249.00, but there is a sale going on)
- Jasper – Square Medium Box at $269.00
- j’Adore Collection at $239.00 to $269.00
- Heart at $249.00 (it is usually $269.00, but there is a sale going on)
- Grandiose Round at $549.00
- Grandiose Eternity at $1,299.00
Seasonal Mix Flowers:
- Seasonal Mix Flowers at $129.00 to $149.00
For this product, they have a wide variety of flowers that rotate out depending on the season. Some of the flowers are:
- Tulip Lisianthus
- Spray Rose
- Garden Rose
- Alstroemeria (Peruvian lily)
- Premium Rose
Packaging and Shipping:
If you are located anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area, the Royal Flower does delivery on whatever day you decide on! The company wants to insure that their product gets to their client under the proper circumstances, and with proper handling. They take great pride in their quality, and always aim for 100% customer satisfaction. Areas that they do delivery to are as follows:
- The Greater Toronto Area
- Richmond Hill
If you are located outside of these areas, do not fear, for they ship with FedEX, Canada Post, Purolator and others! They have world wide shipping, so no matter where you are, you will be able to order one of their custom made rose boxes. Everything is packed very carefully to preserve the longevity of the product. They have an email, and a phone number that they can be contacted by in the event something goes wrong, or if you just want to let them know how they did!